• Online payment – Online payment for vahan and sarathi will be implemented soon
• eChallan – Transport Department Enforcement will soon move to the eChallan system
• Two establishments are pending for migration from Sarathi 1.0 to Sarathi 4.0. These sites will be migrated by January 2020.
• PUCC configuration / progress is on going in two of the Transport establishments. These sites are expected to go on line ( Vahan 4.0 ) by January 2020.
In Assam, PuCC is to be commissioned by January 2020. New DTO to be inaugurated by January 2020
• NIC Uttarakhand has been entrusted to design and develop an online system to automate a proposed system, where every commercial vehicle owner/driver will submit online application along with required documents for issuance of Green Card
• An Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) based PoC project has been conceptualized to verify the State tax been paid by commercial vehicles entering into the State of Uttarakhand
In Uttar Pradesh, Dispatch return service is proposed to be implemented in Sarathi
In Gujarat, DL extract service under Faceless mode will be enabled in Sarathi
In Karnataka, NIC to live monitor the functioning of Emission Test Centres